First time introductory lessons are free to evaluate the dance level
- Dance Lessons: Waltz, Foxtrot, Tango, Swing, Rumba, Cha-Cha and other less known dances
- Private lessons: $45 per 50 min. lesson. A dancing couple is the same cost as a dancing single
- Group Dance Lessons: $10 per person per 50 min. lesson with a minimum of six participants. No maximum
Time / Location
- Tuesdays at Lincoln Center Sept. 1, 15, 29, 5pm to 9pm. October 6, 13, 27, 5pm to 9pm. Or other pre-arranged dates and locations
Couples and Family Members
- A Male & Female dance teacher will both be present for most family dance lessons.
Youth are very encouraged. Youths below the age of 14 must be accompanied by a parent or a responsible adult during the lesson. Special focus on "dancing with respect" as young ladies and gentlemen. Youth must attend classes in male/female pairs and should be at suitable ages and height for each other. Brother/Sister couples are not recommended with out a special evaluation. A youth is defined as 5th. grade through 12th. Grade high school. Prom Dance preparations available. "Grind Dancing" or any other sexually explicit dancing is strictly prohibited.
Husbands and Wives are encouraged. For the couple, special attention is paid to lead & follow with extra focus on the basic dances. Additional focus is also available for the Husband to overcome the classic "fear of leading" and dance music recognition. The Husband is taught how to recognize most popular dance music and pick a particular dance to dance to the music.
Dads with Daughters get special focused lessonsAny age levels are very acceptable. Special attention is paid to the fun in dancing. For younger girls, dress up practice lessons with Dad are encouraged. Photographs of "Dancing With Dad" are free